DOCTORS have today confirmed the terrible news that Perth girl Denishar Woods sustained brain damage after being shocked by a tap at a Beldon home.
The 11-year-old’s mother Lacey Harrison met with doctors at Princess Margaret Hospital on Tuesday where they broke the devastating news.
“Doctors don’t know how bad the damage is and couldn’t say if or when Denishar will wake up,” Ms Harrison said.
“There’s no words to explain what I feel.
“My girl’s not my girl any more.
“I thought she was just going to wake up.”
Denishar remains in intensive care at the hospital, with nurses maintaining around-the-clock care trying to cool the 11-year-old’s organs.