THERE is a glimmer of hope tonight for Denishar Woods, the Perth girl who has spent five days on life support after receiving an electric shock.
The 11-year-old has opened her eyes on Thursday afternoon, which is finally some good news for Denishar’s devastated family.
Denishar remains in intensive care at Princess Margaret Hospital after up to 230 volts went through her body when she tried to turn off a tap at her Beldon home on Saturday.
It’s believed she was shocked for around 10 minutes before she could be pulled free from the tap at the Housing Department property.
Earlier this week doctors told Denishar’s devastated mother Lacey Harrison that the 11-year-old had sustained brain damage in the ordeal.